Women for Victory Forum Index Women for Victory
Study and Research Board for Female WWII Reenactors

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Belt for Service Blue Uniform

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Women for Victory Forum Index -> I have a question...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ndorris

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:20 pm    Post subject: Belt for Service Blue Uniform Reply with quote

Hello,

Just another quick question for the experts: Did all ANC Dress Blue uniforms come with the blue belt? I have an original Dress Blue nurse's uniform but there are no belt loops around the waist of the jacket. I didn't know if the belt was worn regardless of whether there were loops or not -- or if the the belt was only a part of the uniforms that were made by a certain manufacturer and contained belt loops. Thanks so much for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,
Nick
memphis_belle
Poland
Poland

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there,

No, not all of them came with a belt. My friend also purchased a jacket and there was no sign of a belt. Here's an example of an original photo:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Women for Victory Forum Index -> I have a question... All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum