Women for Victory Forum Index Women for Victory
Study and Research Board for Female WWII Reenactors

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ORIGINAL WW2 U.S. Army Seersucker Work Shirt on eBay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Women for Victory Forum Index -> I have a question...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ndorris

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:10 pm    Post subject: ORIGINAL WW2 U.S. Army Seersucker Work Shirt on eBay Reply with quote

Hi everyone --

I just wanted to let you know that I am listing a GORGEOUS original World War 2 U.S. Army Nurse Corps Seersucker work shirt on eBay to start tonight. You will not want to miss this one as it is in MINT condition and would be perfect for re-enacting or display. I've never seen one in such good condition! It will be eBay item number 263750465729

Check it out and I hope it goes to one of you lovely ladies who will enjoy it for years to come! Thank you for all you guys do, and how much help you are to each of us as collectors! I really appreciate you ladies.

All the Best,
Nick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Women for Victory Forum Index -> I have a question... All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum